SOCIAL MEDIA

Alamo City Comic Con 2015

Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Hi guys and dolls!

Sorry for my long absence. This post has been a work in progress for a while now and I've had other posts ready to go up but one can't progress unless you finish the task at hand (well, maybe that's just me….or I've just been busy….or distracted….or lazy…carry on). 

My visit to Alamo City Comic Con, 2015, was a BLAST! OMG! I had no idea what I was missing out on. The people, booths, celebs (well not all but it's understandable), everything was just so much fun. 

As promised, I got some shots of my DIY skirts that I made: one Star Wars themed and the other Marvel themed for when we (my brother and I) met Stan Lee (!!!!). 
Our Family Portrait along with my Marvel skirt

Star Wars themed skirt


I have so many pictures with cosplayers that it'll take a whole other post just to show you guys! Let me know if you want any more pictures in the comments and I'll be happy to share :)
Also, I was able to snag up a BB-8 while there!(!!!!!) He's simply the cutest droid in the galaxy (R2-D2 is the sassiest.)
First big purchase on Friday = First big hole in your wallet.


I've decided to not only return next year, but to dress up to get the full experience. I was very fortunate this time to meet so many great artists and celebs like Manu Bennet, Ming Na Wen, Billy Boyd, and Robert Rodriguez. It has been about three weeks since I was there and like a sad little schoolgirl, I still think of my time there.

Until next time!

xo, Elizabeth

Post a Comment