SOCIAL MEDIA

Mermaid Visiting Texas

Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Hello mermaids and humans!

I want to share a bit of Disney magic on my blog and what better way to do so than by combining both my love of Disney and theatre in one post!

San Antonio was blessed with the presence of Disney's The Little Mermaid on Broadway visiting for a week! A month before the show opened, I was given tickets to the show as a birthday gift and it couldn't have been more than a dream come true!

Ariel was always my favorite Disney Princess, but with time I've found myself loving other princesses, some more than others. In the end I always come back to my favorite mermaid (with a certain Blondie with loooooooooooong hair coming in a close second).
Ariel and me, Disneyland, Summer 2015 <3

For the show, I knew I had to Disneybound, there just simply wasn't an option in NOT Disneybouding.   I tried to go for a classy, sparkly, mermaid inspired outfit, and in the end I was happy! (Again, I keep forgetting to take full body shots).

I tried to document as much as possible, but emotions can only make you function so much. The Majestic Theatre is a gorgeous theatre with so much history inside. It was obviously the perfect (and only) choice to host an extravaganza Under the Sea.

The evening was a dream come true. I never imagined I'd ever watch The Little Mermaid on a Broadway stage. 
🐠🐚 So many dreams were achieved that night. It has been the best belated 21st birthday gift I could of ever dreamed of getting! I laughed, I cried, I fell in love (again), I was hypnotized and mesmerized, and my levels of expectations for life, love, friendship, and family were raised. I'll dream of that night for many nights to come 💙


xo, Elizabeth


Post a Comment