SOCIAL MEDIA

Christmas on Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 25, 2016
Hello, Hello my beautiful readers!

It's been one of those months were the time just flies by and before you know it you've time traveled to the next month!

The title of this post might throw some off but I promise you, you won't be confused for long. If you know me and my friends, you'll know that we don't tend to give gifts on the designated day due to schedules, not having a gift, we don't see each other, ooooooor we simply don't have a gift yet. I, for one, am terrible at not only choosing gifts but giving them away many many months later. It's no surprise that my friends like to give me gifts way after the celebratory day as well. Also, I believe in giving gifts after the celebratory day because HELLO MERRY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY! 

My best friend, Ana, took a page out of my book. She gave me both my birthday (which was back in August) and Christmas gifts together in February. Why? Because, why not?! After turning 21, I acquired a taste for all things wine and she did just that: fuel my taste. 


For my birthday, she gave me a bottle of Barefoot wine, a wine holder (just look at the sass in that shoe!), and some eyelashes (she knew I've been wanting to try them some more). 


For Christmas, she gave me a wine bottle opener kit and a fancy, sparkly wine glass a caption of "Mama needs some wine."


She knew of my adventures trying to open bottles without a proper opener (thank you, Pinterest!), but I think it was time I had a proper kit. Thank you, Anna!

My friend Sam also gave me my Christmas gift in the month of Love. We hadn't seen each other since mid-December and back then we both didn't have our gifts yet. So we did a gift exchange outside of work. 


LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL DANCERS! She knows how much I love to cosplay as Disney princesses so she decided to extend my makeup supplies to have more options when dressing up. 



Inside this beautiful bag is where all the magic happens.



Three beautiful eyeshadow cases and a beautiful mirror with the eyes that resemble those of Audrey Hepburn or Rapunzel from Tangled.





So many vibrant colors for Merida, Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, and Elsa! *insert heart-eyed emoji here*

I am so in love with my gifts and I can't wait to put them to good use! Thank you ladies for your loving gifts!

Until next time, my beautiful readers!

Xo, Elizabeth

Post a Comment