SOCIAL MEDIA

Where Have I Been?

Monday, February 5, 2018
Hello everyone!

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post! If I waited any longer, I would of gone a year without blogging (say what!). I will admit this is a long overdue post since were already a solid month into 2018 (but can we agree that January felt like an eternity?!), I'll give you a quick breakdown of where I have been this whole past year and what I have in store for 2018!

First of, I took time off from blogging because life happened and it blossomed into something I couldn't even imagine. Seriously, if you'd told me I would have experienced what I did this year (which I'll get to in a bit) back in May of 2016 as a freshly graduated college student, I wouldn't of believed you. I'm too excited to upload this post I didn't bother editing and uploading photos. Feel free to check them out on Instagram here or by following my hashtag on Instagram #erodtravels. Let's get to it!

I'll say first and foremost that 2017 was absolutely the first year were I witnessed real growth in all aspects of life. I not only grew to learn the difference between "quality vs quantity" with the people I surround myself with, but I learned to stretch my arms are really explore the world through arts, culture, and travel. It has been a beautiful journey of mine to be able to witness. Sometimes we forget to sit back and reflect on our experiences.

The year has many firsts. First time dates, first time drinking new wines and cocktails, first time attending Disney Parks events like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and my first Dapper Day event at Walt Disney World. First time going to New York City with two friends who are so special to me now. First time going through big adult like issues. First time at Disney World while the Christmas decorations were up. First time flying alone. First time really taking risks and being happy with the results.

I'm excited to see where 2018 takes me because I know 2017 was just the beginning. I already have a handful of places and events to attend!

I can't wait to see you follow me along on this new journey of mine. I'm just getting started!

xo, Elizabeth

Post a Comment