SOCIAL MEDIA

Crashes and Concerts

Thursday, September 15, 2016
Hello my beautiful readers!

I hope everyone has been having a bea-U-tiful September! The holidays are definitely in full swing this year for me--especially now that I'm out of university (yay!).



Now the title for this post may be extremely misleading, but let me just say, "I'm fine!" Allow me to explain. Last Saturday, my brother and I were on our way to the Future Now: Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Concert. Being 5 minutes away from the venue, as we were about to get on our exit, we were hit in the rear by a pick up truck. The impact sent us off the shoulder into a hilly-grassy ditch, narrowly missing a tree and a highway post in the way.


Luckily, we came out with little injuries consisting of heavy soreness and some swelling in my cheek from the breaking. The gentleman in the other vehicle also came out fine, thank goodness. The car on the other hand, well, not so well.


Once PD came and got our info, we had a choice: go home and let this near-death experience bring us down or continue to go to the concert. We chose the later option.


I'm glad we decided to still go to the concert.  Aside from having second row seats, we knew that we couldn't let this bad episode from stopping us living life. My brother and I really felt the need to live life to the fullest. If this was God's way of saying, "Keep going," then by all means, we will keep going. Enjoy some of the hundreds of pictures I took from the concert.






Thank you for reading. Remember, truly do live life to the fullest. You never know if the Exit lane will reach you before you reach it.

xo,
Elizabeth

Post a Comment